Wednesday 10 September 2008

Jamie Kennedy: Original Prankster?


Ashton Kutcher may be known as Hollywood�s cut-up for pulling hoaxes on A-list celebs including Katie Holmes, Jessica Alba, Justin Timberlake and Lindsay Lohan in his MTV point Punk�d, which aired from 2003-2007, just Kutcher wasn�t the first TV trickster, says Jamie Kennedy, whose candid photographic camera show The Jamie Kennedy Experiment ran from 2002-2004.

�I thought, hmmm, that position looks familiar,� aforementioned Jamie when asked what he view of Ashton's Punk�d. �I don�t cognize if they stole some of my ideas, but one of my executive producers left field my usher to do that show.�

Jamie has no hard feelings though and says he would like to do an edgier R-rated version of his hidden camera show based on Allen Funt�s moving-picture show, What Do You Say To A Naked Lady?.

�It was just a crew of topless secretaries and guys would come in to practice for a job and they were topless and it was hilarious,� said Jamieat the Supper Club dinner party party for his celluloid Heckler at the Toronto Film Festival. �I require to do my version of The Jamie Kennedy Experiment with hot girls, some raw, where you can curse.�

If Jamie is serious, could Ashton compete with that?



By Laura Lane










More info